Here at Diamondicq.com, we take your privacy seriously and are committed to protecting it. Using this site, you can be assured that any personally identifiable information we may collect and record through this website will be used only per this privacy statement.
Type of information we collect
When you sell or buy diamonds from our platform or contact us electronically, we may collect certain information from you, such as first name, last name, email address, contact number, username, password, and demographic information such as address, state, province, city, postcode (collectively referred as “Personal Information”).
It includes information about payments made or attempted to make through our website via credit card to use our services. These include, but are not limited to name, email address, billing or shipping address, contact number, card number, CVV number, transaction details, etc.
We may also collect other information that may include but are not limited to:
- From you - Information you voluntarily share with us about your diamond and its characteristics (weight, color, shape, clarity, certificate details, etc.), personal interests, gender, product and service preferences, and any other information not related to your identity.
- From your activity - We automatically collect certain information when you use the platform, including but not limited to IP address, pages viewed, date and time, language and browser type, operating system, referring pages, URLs, duration of visits to specific pages, information related to customer survey and/or offers, etc. (collectively, “statistical information”).
How we use and share information
To provide better service to you, we may use personal data, specifically for the following purposes:
- To update and enhance our internal records.
- To provide, maintain and improve our products and services.
- To manage your account and requests.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information you might find interesting.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes through email or phone. The information may be used to customize the website based on your interests.
Unless required by law, payment details are never disclosed to anyone. The website stores no credit card information when an online order is placed, as all credit card information is directly submitted to our payment gateways.
Additional information is collected for selling or marketing our services, as well as managing and identifying problems to provide you with a better service. Your information may also be used for other purposes such as identifying trends, measuring the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, data analysis, and evaluating and improving our products, services, marketing and customer experience.
Statistical information is collected and managed by third-parties like click-tracking software, analytics, etc., so the data will be accessible to them as well. We only share statistical information on an aggregate basis, without disclosing any personal details.
You have the right to request details or access to your personal information, subject to the payment of a small fee, that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. To exercise this right, you must submit a written request through email using our ‘contact us’ information and provide proof of your identity and address, and describe which personal data you wish to access, including any reference or account number where applicable.
If you believe that any information that we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible, at the below address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Deletion Request Rights of Your Information
- You can ask us to delete your personal information by sending a request email using our mailing address below, email address listed in our contact us details, or at email@example.com
- Your request to remove your information will be processed typically within 7-10 business days after receiving your request.
We never sell, transfer, exchange, distribute or lease your personal information to any third- parties without your consent or unless we are required to do so by law. When you indicate you are interested in receiving promotional information from third parties, we may send you information we think you will find interesting.
We are committed to protecting your information. To prevent unauthorized access, misuse, loss or disclosure of the information we collect online, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. While we do our best to ensure the security of your personal data, we cannot guarantee it.
Controlling your personal information
The website allows you to restrict the collection or use of your personal information, or stop receiving marketing communications at any time in the following ways:
- When you fill out a form on the website, you can check or uncheck relevant boxes to make changes to your marketing preferences or by clicking the opt-out link in any marketing communication you receive.
- The information you provided to us for direct marketing purposes may be changed by contacting us using our contact information.
Cookies are small text files that ask permission to be placed on your computer when you access our website. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookies store information including the pages on the website that the visitor visited or accessed, and visitors’ preferences. Browser cookies are used by our Site to personalize your experience, track your visits, for fraud prevention, remember you, analyze traffic data and improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies but if you do not wish to allow cookies to be placed in your browser, you can adjust your browser settings to block those cookies or to notify you when a website attempt to do so. Note that blocking cookies may prevent you from using some of our site's products, functions, features, or services.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. Cookies do not allow us to access your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
List of cookies we collect
We collect and store the following types of cookies:
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated keys are used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
Diamond ICQ Unit 1101-2 Winfield Commercial Building 6-8 Prat Avenue Tsim Sha Tsui Hong Kong
The information below is required for social login